Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: My review of yesterday's LP *spoilers* Pics added

  1. #21
    Angelgirl
    Guest Angelgirl's Avatar

    Post

    Janie, I just read your whole post, you write so well, I can see where your daughters talent with words comes from, I hope you don't mind but I am going to print your review to read when I eventually get the Album. I think I will have to PM you with the rest of this, your writing has left me feeling a bit emotional.
    Jan xx

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 04, 2004 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Angelgirl ]</font>

  2. #22
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    f8c15886

    f8c15b4c

    f8c15b67

    f8c15b50

    Janie xx

  3. #23
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Janie those are great photos [img]smile.gif[/img]

    and he is touching you
    I sound like a total bopper sorry... but eeee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •